Hyacinth therapy

Here’s a little hyacinth love for those of you who still have snow on the ground….

hyacinths + bee

That’s a bumblebee on the right. Wish you could smell these flowers!

single hyacinth

Hyacinth love

Hope your day’s going well.

{ms. pearl}

Advertisements

This entry was posted in photography and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Hyacinth therapy

1. Martin Rogers says:

I miss the flowers. Soon enough we will have our first showing… I hope. Thank you for the reminder.
    Martin.

2. 36x37 says:

So, so beautiful. I think I love hyacinths because they’re such an in-your-face flower at the close of a long winter. And you’re right…there’s nothing like the scent of them. Beautiful photo.

3. architessica says:

They have planted these purple hyacinth around Macy’s in Herald Square New York – had the pleasure of waiting for my bus in their presence. I took an interesting photo with my camera displaying the juxtaposition of nature and the city – http://yfrog.com/hs4l5hynj

Lovely color. They smell incredibly nice.

5. Marcie says:

Exquisitely beautiful color and detail. Today – it’s dark and rainy and miserable. So great to see spring!

6. Lady Jennie says:

Mine are already dead – we must be way ahead of you guys!

• Yes, you are definitely ahead of us. I’ve been surprised to see stuff blooming over there so early…thought we had pretty similar weather. We keep having cold days here and there too.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )