Cherry Blossom time

Hi everyone, I’m back from Florida. My friends and I had a wonderful time, but we are exhausted! Probably not a good idea to do Disney World and Epcot in three days, huh? I have a lot of catching up to do, so will just post one photo a day until I get things under control.

It’s much cooler here, but the cherry blossoms are out! Enjoy….

It's cherry blossom time....  {explore}

See you tomorrow….

{ms. pearl}

Advertisements

This entry was posted in photography and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Cherry Blossom time

1. You know…I have lived in the DC Metro area for the majority of my life, and I’ve never been to DC to the cherry blossoms. Maybe next year….

Glad you’re back!

2. h says:

Beautiful blossom! Such gentle colours – really pretty 🙂

Welcome back!
    I love this season, the cherry blossoms everywhere. This is a wonderful shot.

4. how was disney??? love this pic x

5. Lady Jennie says:

Welcome back. Very pretty picture, as always.

6. Cheryl Andrews says:

Welcome home! I will definitely enjoy the Cherry Blossoms. Spring refuses to bless us with buds or blossoms of any kind. Snow last night and hubby says we’re in for it again tonite. Oh well … there’s always Pearls and Prose to cheer me.

7. Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I’m in the midst of editing photos, so can’t respond individually right now. Hope to do so in the next few days. I really appreciate your comments.

8. Jeanne says:

Love the cherry blossom picture. The soft pastels are so…you! I love the star-shaped centers of the flowers. Happy to hear you enjoyed your trip. Three days is certainly not enough but your vacations sound very much like ours.

9. 36x37 says:

Welcome back from Disney! What a great place to go with friends. That shot of the cherry blossoms is perfect. I saw the blooms myself about 15 years ago, and this photo was like seeing them again in person. Beautiful!

10. *sigh* I LOVE cherry blossoms. They are so beautiful!

Hope you had fun at Disneyland!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )